Friday, December 18, 2009

special friday

18th Dec 2009

no school...no friend....
whole day stay at home=boring
nothing special thing happen
still left fews week to rest,after that i have to find a job...
recently damm boring,turn on computer also dunno wanna do what
MSN,Blogger,restaurant city and Dota...
repeat and repeat...everyday same thing happen
aiyo,i was tired on this life style larrr...

but today i so happy >.<
i installed latest version of window in my computer~!
Yahhooo~it is "Window 7"
the most import thing is no need spent any cost,even 1cent also no need!
FOC!Free of charge...market price around Rm500+
big save...
in the Noon,me and my family member clear up the house >.<
because CNY coming already...fews week left
1 year 1 time...seldom do that thing...
now my house looks better than early time =.=
i like that kinda of activities so much
improve our relationship

To my all friend,if got any activities remember invite me o



=End=

1 comment: