Thursday, October 22, 2009

CosPlay?!

22th Oct 2009

today nothing special happen in school..but we got another thing to do after school...
what thing we hav to do o?try clothes ma..for attending YanShan birthday party...
this party not same as normal one...so special!we need to wear like cosplay d..
me,chin,adrian,ming,toong,and wei keat 6 person go pacific together...6 people inside 1 saga...how u will feel?nice hor~
after we arrived pacific,now the problem have come!
where is Yan Shan shop ar?o.O?can somebody tell me?!
dunno then have to ask!
i pick up my mobilephone and call YanShan..ask where the shop is..
she told me go "little chef" wait her..but ming already saw where is she liao..zzz,just infront of me nia..
my eye really got something problem ya...so close also no see tio!
all girls already pick their clothes already,just left us nia...we all pai seh so go other shop first lor..zzz
*.*lets straight go into highlight thing better than talking nonsense thing ba~
we all choising clothes that suitable for us..
me> samurai~
ming>Egypt's emperor changed to captain
adrian>commander
toong>aladin
chin>cowboy
only wei keat no wan..he busy for work no time accompany us liao T.T
conclusion,we go to kacau yan shan and her parents working nia...make them busy zzz
sorry o...and thx for invite us to join ur party lar!haha

No comments:

Post a Comment