Thursday, October 15, 2009

Return The Blog~

15 Oct 2009(SPM just left 25+ days)

Haiz..recently happen many things
WTF! my internet connection and my mobile network get BAR!
all causes by using overlimit and didnt make payment..zz
boring nia...no internet=nothing to do...everyday sleep nia...damm wasting time lor
today i get my BM and Economy result already!
Damn it!i felt very disappointed with my result...eventhough how hard i try,i got insert fews idiom inside my esay also get such bad result,but better than last time result..that mean got improve a little bit already..at least got try to study
i starting worry my furture,if i cant get creadit in my Malay thats end..
Friend!why u like that o...before u got girlfriend u alway with us,since u got it,u leave us
"You Sit with me,because u want to molest me,you leave me,because u boring my body"
do u still rmb what is this?u got changed alot lor..now u cannot play with us anymore..
Just Blaming nia...haha

Wow,i today go eat sushi with Chin,Yun,Chie,Adrian,Ming,and Boss..total 7 ppl go together~
but i wan to appology with AMBY(all their ShortForm)them lor..sorry o,let u ppl wait me half hours~psps..not my fault!Trafic Jam..haha!Hope u all understandzzz....7 ppl eat sushi only spend RM159.50 only*
So worth !!?Because of promotion ma...dunno why today they all come shoot me during eating...
here got some picture i take~that shows we really got go to there!haha


Sector Clear~!haha
Fei Lun Hai kena Boss and Ming force 2 eat~
Its Time To Pay money liao..Come Come $$!Yun,Dun at me lar.. look at me also have to pay ma!No idea!

No comments:

Post a Comment