Monday, October 12, 2009

trailer exam finish jor~

12 Oct 2009

wow...finally!at last!
trailer exam finish jor~
eveything still ok~today got math and Bc
some know some dunno...especially BC...
i got many point to write,but i dunno how to write it out..
i forgot too many word already,my Bc standart still maintanted at primary's 6 level...
haiz...my Bc always get A1 d...now,my Bc ..no need say lar..
for now...my final exam SPM just left 30days...
after this SPM i also dunno wat should i do..my result was terrible,but i still wana study collage...
in this society,No certificate no good salary !No certificate,Even MPSP also dun wan hire u lar...btw,no ppl will looking up at u...
30days for me prepair 2years thing really is not enought..but no idea also wat..
we poor...
some ppl dunno study nvm d..their parent got factory for them ma...(ah Seng)
some ppl got Chinese medicien shop for them also..-.-(chin)
but me totally different!i got nothing..zzz...once fail the exam i can go out work liao...
zzzz,haiz
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
here got 1 picture to upload~
let u ppl see my latest look!!hehe
closing 1 eye~wink!
Harris and Me !

No comments:

Post a Comment