Wednesday, November 18, 2009

BM and Sej Paper!

18th Nov 2009

wow,so soon!
today is the first day of SPM
it make me very furion and panic
me and my friend wake up at 4.30am and plan 5.00am to study
very hardworking..zzz
ifelt very suprise to my ownself
thats was not my style..
for the time to time,i got no basic for my malay
the only way that i can do is "K" tips
i pick pelancongan to read,and my friend choose "modal insan"
time past faster than light,just only fews moment
now time was 7.00,i decided back to home and take my SPM strip and breakfast
and then go back to school...but on the way,i think up something
my strip forgot to take!still left inside my bag..now i lazy to take and straight go to school
no take strip have to re-take it from the office,i decided go there take and pay 1 ringit for fine...
during this process,i heard someone called my name
yee zhang~
i turn my head and take a look
OMG,ah teoh!
he scold me because i got no tyin my shirt
no mater i wanna answer him back,but at last i didnt do any action to him
because just left fews day in this school,i dun wan happen anything summore
ok lor,the time have come!
when i take and see the paper,i was shoocked
my hand shacking non-stop...i very panic + nervous
omg!what the hell of question
"Modal Insan"!@#$%^&*()
haiz,i try to write out wat that i been read
but also dunno
even though i got write around 5 pages of paper..but i got left the blank in
write write wrtite~times up!
!@#$%^&*(^**
rest~and back take sejarah
wow,awesome!
i dunno at all!excellent job i done!
but anyway,i already drop my history
i dont not extimated much on my history

2.00pm,malay paper 2 come now!
lucky i not very hard..most of it is KBKK question..can answer by logically
i just left the sentences making and peribahasa blank only
i hav tried all my best within sacrifiece my sleep and time
hope can get Credit in my malay lar...pls!

by the way,all of u can left ur comment in chat box there!
thx anyway!

No comments:

Post a Comment