Tuesday, November 17, 2009

So Soon!

17th Nov 2009

today is the last day to let us prepair
i spent whole day to study with my friend
i was very suprised about my attitude for today!
awesome!i spend more than 10hours to study my weakest subject,BM
from morning 10.00am morning until now 10.00pm night..(included rest)
how can i make it last so long?!involuntary action!
i accompany with my dear and best friend study together on Cafe@teen

that shows how important that is!
we worries to get bad or fail on our bm paper
by the way,i not extimated on myself very high..mayb i got not much confident
the time is coming,
now i sense it,FEAR
by the way,no escape that i can tell ba

wish u ppl gambateh o!!
special thanks to my friend!
thx for accompany so long time!if any mistake done to u all,pls forgive what that i done!
cya~

No comments:

Post a Comment