Thursday, November 5, 2009

ponteng!

4th Nov 2009

today nothing special..
ask friend go library study,say 10.00 go out!but in that time i just wake up
10.30am then go!i m not always go out study with friend d
because my spm left 14 days,so i have to pay more effort on my BM(whole year fail)
11.20am+ reach Library
Gang 1(Adrian,Seng,SayChee,Jie,Ming,XinYee,Hsian) all reach there liao..only left us Gang2(me,chin,keat,toong) come late
We all Ponteng!

then sit down and "K" book!not read book!is K book!
after "K" few hours of book,i felt very hungry..in that time already 2.00+ already!
OMG!what should i do!?2.00pm!
GOLDEN TIME OF "BA LA BA BA BA"(Mc Donald's therm music,haha)
but now,the problem hav come!
here got 8 ppl over here and 1 car left..ming got work to do so leave early..
dunno who giv me a stupid idea ask me take 8 of them pack inside my car..wah lao!
my tyre GG(Habis) liao lar..zzzz
no ideal lor,i take 8 of them(included me) to McDonald lor..
lucky i m driver..no need worry about seat problem!
Then Eat~drink and eat drink~
after that,we go sunway..since starting we wanna play snooker,but unfortunarlyXinYee parrents gonna to take her back so we play Racing car..(everytime sure spend Rm1 on it)zzz

4.00+ we back to Library agian..continue K my book!
K,K,K..now 6.00pm liao
Wah!?i have break the record liao!spend whole day to read 4 essay only!
now!is time to back!i have to send them 1 by back to home..
arrr,tired~total spend 1hrs to complete this mission..


No comments:

Post a Comment