Monday, November 16, 2009

SPM!

today is the last day!
last day for prepair my armor and weapons
i got no skill,just got mind and spirit!
Now starting smell the dead!
War is coming...
no one can escaped from the war
most of the student will die!
i asked for the god,how many percent of chance i can survive..
god said "last minute come pray me was useless,less than 20%!"
OMG!i been abbandon..felt sad to myself


now i was afred my feauther,everything might changed
i thinking how could i can survive!
is that my salary enought for spend for my life
those thing made me gonna frenzy
day and night got nothing different now
i spend whole day to study BM
just get credit in BM was enought!i not greedy person
as usual,i not very hardworking on those subject
but i hav to overcome myself!try the best as i can!

SEE u On NXT POST!
SPM,BRING IT ON!
WE GOT NO FEAR!ARGH~
TO ALL THE PARTICIPLE:
GOOD LUCKY,DUN EXTIMATE TOO HIGH ON THE RESULT!

No comments:

Post a Comment