Saturday, June 19, 2010

secondary school v.s collage

collage life totally different than my previous school
it doesn't same as what did i think at last time..
there are some formula for my collage life
that is:

(homework x quantity)=pressure + stress
(homework + assignment)quantity=no need sleep + pressure
examination=burn mid night oil
Exam Fail=RM80 x credit hours(max 4)
Overall CGPA 2.0< = RM1800++ $.$


as a conclusion,everything are related with money...so i have to put more effort on it~

in my collage life,
everyday got bundle of homework need to complete
what will happen if i don complete it?
nothing will happen on me,just accumulate become more and more~^^
at the end of lesson,i got learn nothing
almost everyday,I'm lacking of time to do my own thing
besides,i still have to prepare and collect the data for the assignment and presentation.
all of my roommate/friends got their own activity/program to do during the night,only me left at hostel..
sometimes,the hostel are quite silence..(静到怕)

i could hear the clock tick-tock very clear
bundle of homework accompany me whole night~
these all things make me think up my secondary school's life
why don't i study harder in my secondary school?
why until now i just start learning basic things?
i got lot of why to ask myself

in this beginning of this new life,everything around me has started fading

i became more
poor,less friend and independent...
finally,i could survive without others help..(but i still need money as my resources lar >.< )

No comments:

Post a Comment