Tuesday, December 29, 2009

ZzzzZzzz,bad mood

29th Dec 2009

today very very unlucky+bad mood
fucky day...i dunno how to use word to show how fucky is it!
oh my fucky godness,just today morning lar
i kiam kiam fight with a Ah Pek..
he looks like very hot..driving like bull...
i dunno how to talk lar..
.btw this no the main resources make me tulan
omg!all my phone memory+memory stick's thingy was formaat by myself
because my itchy hand...
argh!my photo which wanna to upload to the blog all were gone!
headache...headache...headache
fire burning my head...all my preciously sweat sweat memory with my friend have been flash down to into the toilet...Grrrr...
come take something let me bite !
while i close my eye,my mind will automatically pop out what i have done!
sien lor,all dating picture gone liao lor...
what can i do?what should i do?
can someone help me?!

No comments:

Post a Comment