Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Good bye, ppl!

Xx
DEC
2009

now i have forgot what the date is!
i make countdown for how many day i left for staying in this school
everything will be changed in coming season...
everyone had grown,
by the way,growing changed their personality
some from best friend to bad friend,some from friend to best friend,and some from friend to enemy
i have tired this type of matter happen on my secondary school life

in this moment,we have to seperate to different way to go
some students already planning to organize their family
some students already looking a full time work to "HAVERST"!
but i m the different and THE one,i still got no target
how was my future is?As a successful Man or what what?

i hate ppl greet to me "GOOD LUCK" and "ADD OIL"before exam start!
GOOD LUCK mean normally u got no study on that subject,now depend on ur luck !
"ADD OIL" mean die faster...same meaning as drive car without using break...=.=

now my SPM still left 2 subject to GO!that is geography and chinese
many of my classmate was abandon geography
i think in the coming monday,the class room should be very "cold"

by the way,i need thank to all of my friend who accompany with me in whole month!
i lazy to list out,because they was in my heart!haha


~END~

No comments:

Post a Comment