Wednesday, December 9, 2009

result!

WTF!so sad nia!
i pay so much effort on my economy...but still get such result
haiz...what the bad luck i m...
why i so no confident!
i really a weirdo...
cannot belief to myself...even my answer is correct also change >.<
i changed 4 question of answer then become 4 wrong
mayb i was extimate too high on myself..
not matter,rubbish wont changed their fate=.=
"30/40" this result hard to make me accept
compare with others,i just a piece of cake!
most of my friend get awesome result but me still...
no eye too look at my ownself...
but thanks to my friend and teacher teach me so much...
dunno how was my result lei...cannot get A i think..
because of this,i whole night cant sleep arrrr!
look at the paper and wanna beat people..
can someone voluntary let me hamtam mou?haha
by the way,i not lapu or show off wat wat thing...
just not worth to myself!!

ARGH!~!@#$%^&*(

i need to trust myself more!dun get affected by others

No comments:

Post a Comment